This page provides information about our work in Northern Ireland
- SDLP adjournment debate transcript: Woodlands Language Unit (12 March 2013)
- Transforming your Care: the SLT journey (13 June 2012)
- RCSLT MLA briefing (March 2013)
- Response to NI Draft Mental Capacity Bill (August 2014)
- RCSLT NI submission to The Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) in Northern Ireland
- Response to Northern Ireland Assembly Committee for Employment and Learning inquiry into post special educational need provision in education, employment and training for those with learning disabilities (March 2014)
- Response to consultation on ‘Who Cares? The Future of Adult Care and Support in Northern Ireland’ (March 2013)
- Response to consultation on draft Autism Strategy and Action Plan (March 2013)
- Response to consultation on Western Education and Library Board development proposals (March 2013)
- Submission to the Northern Ireland Assembly Committee for Justice inquiry into criminal justice services available to victims and witnesses of crime (November 2011)
- Response to consultation on draft Disability Action Plan (October 2011)
- Response to consultation on ‘Strategy for the Allied Health Professions (AHP) in Northern Ireland’ (September 2011)
- Earlier consultation responses
- Giving Voice
The Giving Voice campaign aims to ‘give voice’ to people with speech, language and communication needs – to ensure their needs, and those of their carers and families, are met. We equip our members to demonstrate locally how speech and language therapy makes a difference to individuals and society, whilst RCSLT officers work to engage decision makers and the media at a national level.
- Youth offenders and criminal justice
- Improvements in stroke care
Email Alison McCullough, RCSLT Northern Ireland Policy Officer, or telephone 02890 446385.
Postal address: Arthur House, 41 Arthur Street, Belfast BT1 4GB.