The RCSLT will be holding a series of webinars in 2015, covering a range of topics affecting the speech and language therapy profession.
What is a webinar?
Webinars are interactive web-based presentations, lectures or seminars. They can include video, audio, photos, presentations and allow an audience to attend from remote locations. Webinars are interactive and allow users to submit questions and comments before or during the presentation.
How to join in
Before the webinar:
- To register for a future event please click the links on the listed forthcoming webinars.
- Once you have registered, please hold the date for the webinar.
On the day of the webinar:
- You will be able to join the event 10 minutes before the webinar start time.
- Please ensure you have headphones or speakers connected to your computer in order to hear.
- You have to type your message using the keyboard in order to join the chat.
- To send a question to the panel you will need to use the Q&A button.
- This is not a teleconference and you will not be able to join by telephone.
- For more information download the webinar guide for participants.
- Watch the Integration in Action: Breaking down boundaries webinar - 5 February 2015
Download the Integration in Action webinar powerpoint presentation
Download the Integration in Action webinar transcript
- Watch the SEND reforms: An introduction for SLTs webinar -26 January 2015
Download the SEND reforms: An introduction for SLTs webinar powerpoint presentation
Download the SEND reforms: An introduction for SLTs transcript
- Watch the Unlocking Evidence of Best Practice webinar- 19 January 2015
Download the Unlocking Evidence of Best Practice powerpoint presentation
Download the Unlocking Evidence of Best Practice transcript
Watch, read and download transcripts, powerpoint presentations and videos for previous webinars from 2014- 2012