Closing date: 5pm, Monday 17 November 2022
In line with the strategic objectives of the RCSLT, the events team coordinates a range of webinars and workshops, host an annual award ceremony and bi-annual conference. The team also offer ongoing support to the RCSLT Hubs (region-based networks) and CENs (clinical excellence networks), organise attendance at external events to raise the profile of the profession, and lead on student engagement activities.
All events are delivered to a high and professional standard and the team often work to tight deadlines. Events are evaluated whenever possible so that continuous improvements can be made.
We are looking for an Events and Engagement Officer. Someone who is a self-starter who can manage and deliver events. The role holder must have great communication skills and must own responsibilities and projects within the team and will need to prioritise their own schedule of work. You must also have the ability to travel within the UK.
Why work with us?
- The RCSLT values each member of staff and promotes an effective work/life balance.
- We offer a unique cross-professional working environment, enabling learning and development opportunities from different professions such as policy and public affairs, project management, communications, events and research.
- We have a generous annual leave entitlement, plus office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Staff are supported through our employee assistance programme and have numerous development opportunities.
- A combination of office-based and home working enables staff to work safely and effectively.
- Full time: 35 hours per week
- Salary: £37,924 (including London weighting)
- Closing date: 5pm, Monday 17 November 2022
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
Application is by the official RCSLT application form only. Please send all the completed forms to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is 5pm, Monday 17 November 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be informed as soon as possible.