Closing date: Friday 1 October
Are you a speech and language therapist who has strategic and leadership skills, an aptitude for influencing, political interest and the ability and passion to communicate a cause? We are looking for the right member to become the face of the RCSLT in Scotland and support delivery of the RCSLT’s Strategic Plan.
The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists is the professional body for the UK’s 18,000 speech and language therapists, over 1,100 in Scotland. The Policy and Public Affairs team handles government policy, liaison with Parliament and Government, and grassroots campaigning across all four nations of the UK.
- Permanent contract, secondment may also be considered
- Part time: 21 to 28 hours per week, subject to discussion for the right candidate
- Salary range: £42,931 – £53,121 subject to discussion for the right candidate
- Closing date: 9am, Friday 1 October 2021
- Interview date: 15 October 2021 by zoom
Application is by the official RCSLT application form only. Please send completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is 9am, Friday 1 October 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be informed as soon as possible.