An ideal location in the heart of Bankside
Affordable meeting rooms to hire in SE1 – minutes from London Bridge station
Just a few minutes’ walk from London Bridge Station, close to bustling Borough Market and in the shadow of the Shard, the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists is the perfect solution to your room hire needs. We offer contemporary, affordable meeting rooms to hire for your city centre events. Following a recent extensive refurbishment, the venue is Ideal for seminars, training sessions, conferences and meetings, we offer two comfortable meeting rooms with the flexibility to be set-up in a range of layouts to suit your needs.
With an experienced Events Team we will ensure your event runs smoothly.
The venue is DDA compliant and both ground-floor meeting rooms offer:
- Natural daylight
- Interactive SMART board with projector
- LED screen and DVD player
- Easily adjustable lighting
- Air conditioning /heating
- Hearing loop
The RCSLT is proud of its high standards. Our sustainable features include:
- Use of Fairtrade refreshments
- Glassware to replace single-use plastics
- Recycling of plastic, paper, plastic and cardboard
- Automatic lighting that only comes on when rooms are in use.
RCSLT conference room
This is the larger of the two contemporary rooms.
The list below details how many people each room can accommodate when set up in a variety of styles.
- 50 theatre style
- 36 cabaret style (6 tables of 6)
- 24 boardroom style
- 24 classroom
- 20 U shape
This is the smaller of the two contemporary rooms.
- 30 theatre style
- 20 cabaret style (4 tables of 5)
- 16 (20 tight) boardroom style
- 18 classroom
- 16 U shape
Breakout and catering
We have ample space for delegates to eat, drink and network in our breakout areas. Here your event attendees can choose from a wide range of Fairtrade hot drinks and biscuits and relax between sessions. A laptop is also available in the breakout area and the RCSLT offers free Wi-Fi for event attendees to use and catch-up on emails.
We have excellent supplier relationships with a range of preferred caterers to provide a range of delicious buffet or sandwich lunches to suit your budget and who are able to accommodate and special dietary requirements your attendees might have.
Why choose us for your event?
- DDA compliant venue
- Central London location, two minutes walk from London Bridge station
- Interactive SMART board with projector, LED screen, DVD player and laptop
- Free Wi-Fi
- Adjustable lighting, air conditioning and heating
- Hearing loop
- Toilet and shower facilities
- Catering options to suit a variety of budgets
- Assistance from our dedicated RCSLT events team
For more information contact us or telephone: 020 7378 3636.