Find information about clinical areas including:
- vulnerability and risk issues
- role of speech and language therapy
- prevalence and incidence figures
- national policy context, guidelines and supporting resources.
If you think that you could contribute to an existing or new topic, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acquired motor speech disorder
- Adult respiratory care
- Augmentative and alternative communication (AAC)
- Brain injury
- Cleft lip and palate
- Craniofacial conditions
- Critical care
- Developmental speech difficulties
- Head and neck cancer
- Language disorder
- Learning disabilities
- Mental health
- Motor disorders
- Multi-sensory impairment
- Neonatal care
- Progressive neurological disorders
- Public health
- Palliative care
- Social, emotional and mental health (SEMH)
The RCSLT clinical resources pages contain information for use in all settings, however, members must consider all applicable local and national requirements when applying information in their specific work setting.
RCSLT non-endorsement policy:
This site contains links to other sites, which RCSLT provides for the user's information and convenience only. RCSLT does not control or monitor these other sites, nor does their inclusion mean that RCSLT recommends or endorses these sites, the organisations or companies that run the sites or anything contained within the sites. We reserve the right to withdraw any of these links at any time.