Get involved in Communicating Quality Live
More than 1,700 RCSLT members were involved in the development of CQ Live. We encouraged you to think reflectively about your professional role and constructively challenge what you do and why.
Your continued involvement is vital in ensuring that this resource remains current and fit for purpose.
Some ideas for how you can be involved.
- Write a Hot Topics article to stimulate discussion.
- Share examples of good practice and resources with your colleagues. Send them to us for inclusion in CQ Live.
- Use the CQ Live practice scenarios to organise a discussion via your professional networks.
- Activity overview and tips for running your session (link to attached doc)
Please use the attached documents to keep in touch with the RCSLT:
- RCSLT notification form
- RCSLT feedback form (link to attached doc)
- Look at additional templates that may be useful in organising your event
Contact us if you would like to propose a change/addition to the existing content.
Help to develop new content for CQ Live, as a lead author, supporting author or peer reviewer. View the list of current and upcoming RCSLT projects and how to get involved.
If you have any general queries about Communicating Quality Live, please email: CQLive@rcslt.org.