Are you ROOT Ready? The value of the RCSLT Online Outcome Tool
29 November 2018
The RCSLT has embarked on an innovative and ambitious project to support SLTs with delivering and measuring effective outcomes, and the RCSLT Online Outcome Tool (ROOT) is now being rolled out across the UK.
The ROOT is a stand-alone tool that has been developed to collect, collate and report on outcomes data. So all that remains, is: are you ROOT Ready?
Presented by Kamini Gadhok MBE, CEO, RCSLT and joined by presenters:
- Jade Farrell, Clinical Lead SLT, Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board
- Kathryn Moyse, Outcomes and Informatics Manager, RCSLT,
By attending this webinar, participants:
- Understood the value of collecting outcome measures at the individual level, service level and for local and national influencing
- Gained a better understanding of the RCSLT’s Online Outcome Tool, what kind of reports it can generate and what you can do with them
- Heard from a pilot site and understand how they are using the ROOT to implement system change
- Discovered how to become ROOT Ready, and implement the tool in daily practice.
Find out more about the ROOT, including how to access the test environment, and to get involved with the Outcomes Programme.