Developmental language disorder (DLD) – What do the changes mean for service delivery?
17 January 2018
The webinar featured:
- Professor Dorothy Bishop, Professor of Developmental Neurophysiology, University of Oxford
- Amanda Finer, highly specialist SLT, Children’s Integrated Speech and Language Therapy Service for Hackney and the City
- Lauren Longhurst, research and development officer, RCSLT
The webinar covered:
- The changes to terminology and diagnostic criteria for developmental language disorders.
- The impact of the changes to terminology and diagnostic criteria on speech and language therapy service delivery.
- A case study example of a service that has successfully implemented these changes.
- The steps required to operationalise changes, and the impact of changes on service delivery.
- Resources to support changes to terminology and diagnostic criteria and support service delivery.