The health inequalities webinar took place on Thursday 3 November 2022, 12–1pm.
The new RCSLT vision has at its core a commitment to working proactively to reduce health inequalities and the impact of socioeconomic disadvantage on service users and to provide culturally and linguistically inclusive, co-produced services.
This webinar built on RCSLT’s guidance and resources on health inequalities, by looking at the practical steps in addressing health inequalities in service provision.
This information was applicable to:
- All SLTs working with service users or managing services
- SLT students and apprentices
- SLT assistants
- Non SLT managers of SLT services
Delegates who attended this webinar:
- Heard practical examples of how different types of service are addressing health inequalities in their provision
- Learnt about RCSLT plans and ongoing projects
- Felt confident about using the RCSLT audit tool and applying it in practice
Watch the recording on YouTube.
Download the presentation slides (PDF).
You might be interested to also listen to our podcast from April 2022 looking at what health inequalities are and how SLTs can address them in their service provision.