About the webinar
This webinar is aimed at those wanting to embed research in their clinical work, to advance in their research career, or just curious about developing their awareness of research in speech and language therapy.
The webinar was chaired by Amit Kulkarni, head of research and outcomes, RCSLT, and featured presentations by:
- Hazel Roddam, consultant for research and evaluation in allied health practice.
- Katie Chadd, research manager, RCSLT.
- Sarah Hayward, specialist SLT, Oxleas NHS Trust and RCSLT research champion.
For more information about the map and how to use it, visit our SLT Research Practitioner Framework Resource Map page.
Aims and objectives
By attending this webinar, delegates:
- Heard about the CAHPR research practitioner framework and the SLT research practitioner framework resource map.
- Understood how and why the framework and map were developed, and how they can help:
- SLTs interested in embarking on a research career.
- SLTs interested in further developing their research careers.
- SLTs responsible for supporting research career development.
- Found out how to use the map and heard more about the networks and resources it highlights.
- Heard a case study of how the framework and map have enabled speech and language therapy research career development.
- Had an opportunity to ask questions and find out more about the framework and map, and how it could support them.