RCSLT webinar – Mapping research into your career journey
30 June 2021, 1pm – 2pm
If you are aspiring to embed research in your clinical work, want to advance your research career, or are just curious about developing your awareness of research in speech and language therapy, this webinar is for you!
Develop your understanding on what support exists to help you succeed and hear about real examples in practice.
This webinar will be chaired by Amit Kulkarni, head of research and outcomes, RCSLT, and will feature presentations by:
- Hazel Roddam, consultant for research and evaluation in allied health practice
- Katie Chadd, research manager, RCSLT
- Sarah Hayward, specialist SLT, Oxleas NHS Trust and RCSLT research champion
By attending this webinar, delegates will:
- Hear about the CAHPR research practitioner framework and the SLT research practitioner framework resource map.
- Understand how and why the framework and map were developed, and how they can help:
- SLTs interested in embarking on a research career;
- SLTs interested in further developing their research careers;
- SLTs responsible for supporting research career development.
- Find out about how to use the map, and hear more about the networks and resources it highlights.
- Hear a case study of how the framework and map have enabled speech and language therapy research career development.
- Have an opportunity to ask questions and find out more about the framework and map, and how they can support you.