RCSLT Wales will be hosting a North Wales member event on Wednesday 28 June, 10-4.30pm at Venue Cymru, Llandudno.
The themes of leadership, building relationships and partnerships will be explored as well as it being a great opportunity for members to network and share thoughts and experiences.
Aims and objectives
By attending this event, delegates will:
- Build knowledge on what inclusive leadership looks like at all levels
- Learn from SLT leaders about their journeys and experiences of working collaboratively
- Be inspired to realise their leadership potential and to have the confidence to step up
- Learn more about the importance of partnerships and collaboration in the context of equality, diversity and inclusion, and how to build and maintain these relationships
- Take advantage of a unique networking opportunity with colleagues from across Wales
- Recognise the achievements of SLTs across Wales in the past 12 months