About the webinar
This webinar took place on 26 March 2021. You can watch the webinar recording at any time.
The webinar is chaired by Judith Broll, Director of Professional Development, RCSLT, and features presentations by:
- Jo Sandiford, senior lecturer, SLT, Leeds Beckett University.
- Jan Baerselman, director and specialist SLT, Talking Outcomes.
- Nimra Khan, NQP and speech language assistant, HearSay.
The webinar is aimed at clinicians who are thinking about taking on a student but perhaps never have before, and at managers who are looking to embed practice placements in their services.
Aims and objectives
By watching this webinar, delegates will:
- Find out more about the context of practice placements in the current climate.
- Hear about the updated practice education guidance.
- Have a better understanding of the benefits of providing practice placements for students, clinicians, services and service users.
- Hear a case study of how members can embed practice placements in their service design, and the benefits and challenges for students and services.