Student placements: supporting the future speech and language therapy workforce
26 March 2021, 1-2pm
Join our panel of expert presenters to hear about supporting the future speech and language therapy workforce with practice placements
This webinar will be chaired by Judith Broll, Director of Professional Development, RCSLT, and feature presentations by:
- Jo Sandiford, senior lecturer, SLT, Leeds Beckett University
- Jan Baeselman, director and specialist SLT, Talking Outcomes
- Nimra Khan, NQP and speech-language assistant, HearSay
This webinar is aimed at clinicians who are thinking about taking on a student but perhaps never have before, and at managers who are looking to embed practice placements in their services.
By watching this webinar, delegates will:
- Find out more about the context of practice placements in the current climate
- Hear about the updated practice education guidance
- Have a better understanding of the benefits of providing practice placements for students, clinicians, services and service users.
- Hear a case study of how members can embed practice placements in their service design, and the benefits and challenges for students and services