RCSLT Wales will be hosting a South Wales member event on Wednesday 8 March, 10am-4.30pm at Liberty Stadium, Swansea.
The theme for this year’s Wales Day is building relationships and partnerships.
See programme here – Programme: South Wales day 2023 (google.com)
Aims and objectives
By attending this event, delegates will:
- Build knowledge on what inclusive leadership looks like at all levels
- Learn from SLT leaders about their journeys and experiences of working collaboratively
- Be inspired to realise their leadership potential and to have the confidence to step up
- Learn more about the importance of partnerships and collaboration in the context of equality, diversity and inclusion, and how to build and maintain these relationships
- Take advantage of a unique networking opportunity with colleagues from across Wales
- Recognise the achievements of SLTs across Wales in the past 12 months