RCSLT Wales held a South Wales member event on Wednesday 8 March, 10am-4.30pm at Liberty Stadium, Swansea.
The theme for the day was building relationships and partnerships.
View the programme here – South Wales day 2023 (google.com)
You can access presentations that took place here:
- Ruth Crowder, Chief Allied Health Professions Adviser, Welsh Government
- Dawn Leoni, Head of Service, West, Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
- Sheiladon Aquino, Clinical Lead SLT, Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board
- Equality, diversity and inclusion workshop
Aims and objectives
By attending the event, delegates would:
- Build knowledge on what inclusive leadership looks like at all levels
- Learn from SLT leaders about their journeys and experiences of working collaboratively
- Be inspired to realise their leadership potential and to have the confidence to step up
- Learn more about the importance of partnerships and collaboration in the context of equality, diversity and inclusion, and how to build and maintain these relationships
- Take advantage of a unique networking opportunity with colleagues from across Wales
- Recognise the achievements of SLTs across Wales in the past 12 months