This page provides information about our work in Wales.
- SEN reform (October 2012)
- RCSLT response to the consultation on the WG mental health delivery (April 2016)
- RCSLT response to WG consultation on ALN bill (December 2015)
- RCSLT final response to WG consultation on the ASD Action Plan
- RCSLT response to the Children, Young People and Education Committee inquiry on the draft ALN bill
- RCSLT response to WG More than just words consultation
- Additional Learning Needs (ALN) consultation response (August 2014)
- Response to consultation on whether a Public Health Bill is needed in Wales (February 2013)
- Response to consultation on SEN reform (October 2012)
- Giving Voice
The Giving Voice campaign aims to ‘give voice’ to people with speech, language and communication needs – to ensure their needs, and those of their carers and families, are met. We equip our members to demonstrate locally how speech and language therapy makes a difference to individuals and society, whilst RCSLT officers work to engage decision makers and the media at a national level.
- Youth offenders and criminal justice
- Improvements in stroke care
Email Dr Alison Stroud, RCSLT Wales Policy Officer, or telephone 029 20397729.
Postal address: 2nd Floor, Transport House, 1 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9SB.