Policy and campaigns: Wales
Information about our work in Wales.
- SEN reform (October 2012)
- RCSLT response to the CYPE Committee on the First 1,000 Days
- RCSLT response to NAfW HealthSocial Care and Sport Committee Consultation on Primary Care
- RCSLT Wales response to the National Assembly for Wales Children Young People and Education Committee consultation on priorities
- RCSLT Wales response to the National Assembly for Wales Health, Social Care and Sport Committee on priorities
- RCSLT Wales response to the National Assembly for Wales Health, Social Care and Sport Committee on the sustainability of the NHS workforce
- RCSLT response to the consultation on the WG mental health delivery (April 2016)
- RCSLT final response to WG consultation on the ASD action plan (May 2016)
- RCSLT response to WG consultation on ALN bill (Dec 2015)
- RCSLT response to the Children, Young People and Education Committee inquiry on the draft ALN bill (November 2015)
- RCSLT response to WG More than just words consultation (February 2016)
- Additional Learning Needs (ALN) consultation response (August 2014)
- Response to consultation on whether a public health bill is needed in Wales (February 2013)
- Response to consultation on SEN reform (October 2012)
- Giving Voice - aims to ‘give voice’ to people with speech, language and communication needs, to ensure their needs and those of their carers and families, are met. We equip our members to demonstrate locally how speech and language therapy makes a difference to individuals and society, whilst RCSLT officers work to engage decision makers and the media at a national level.
- Youth offenders and criminal justice
- Improvements in stroke care
Dr Alison Stroud, Head of Wales Office, telephone 029 20397729.
2nd Floor, Transport House, 1 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF11 9SB.