Dysphagia – Contacts and networks
Dysphagia Reference Group
A permanent group for all RCSLT members with an interest in dysphagia.
Dysphagia reference group members receive email invitations to get involved in current and upcoming RCSLT work relating to dysphagia including:
- Member consultations to inform the development of guidance and training
- Building the RCSLT network of Advisers
- Development of Outcome Measures for dysphagia
- Representing the RCSLT for reactive and policy work
Please contact us if you would like to be part of this group.
- British Dietetics Association
- BLISS, the premature baby charity
- Dysphagia Research Society
- Hospital Caterers Association
- International Dysphagia Diet Standardisation Initiative
- National Nurses Nutrition Group
- NHS Improvement
- Together for Short Lives
- UK Swallowing Research Group – this multidisciplinary group promotes the dissemination of the latest swallowing and dysphagia research and organises a biennial conference.
Find more information on Clinical Excellence Networks (CENs).
If you would like to contact an adviser in this area, please contact us.
- Debbie Begent
- Sian Davies
- Dharinee Hansjee
- Judi Hibberd
- Cathy Jordan
- Sue McGowan
- Jane Thornton
- Sarah Wallace