Equipped for retirement: routes to success
Friday 7 April 2017
College of Occupational Therapists, 106-114 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1LB
Jointly hosted by the British Association of Occupational Therapists, Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists, this event is for retired members and members approaching retirement.
With a combination of presentations and interactive sessions, you will be able to:
- Network with inter-professional colleagues
- Understand the legal requirements if you wish to continue to practise
- Discuss ways of adapting to lifestyle changes
- Get updates on the latest money management issues
- Gain practical skills in the use of social media
- Appreciate the importance of maintaining fitness and health using the principles of Pilates
To find out more, please see the .
Booking your place
Places are limited. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- RCSLT / COT / CSP members: £30
- Non-members: £40
To book your place, please and return it to:
Events & Exhibitions Officer
College of Occupational Therapists,
106 - 114 Borough High Street, London
Tel: 020 7450 2337
Delegate fee includes lunch, refreshments and materials.