News and events: introduction
- Find out about the latest developments in speech and language therapy.
- Get the latest news from the RCSLT.
- Find out about our events and conferences.
- Ensure you know about the campaigns we run on our members' behalf.
The RCSLT Communication Team brings you a wealth of information on current speech and language therapy issues. Our press releases will give you the latest views and developments from the RCSLT, both on UK-wide issues and at country level.
For more information, contact RCSLT Public Relations Manager, Jo Olley, tel: 0207 378 3004.
Events and conferences
The RCSLT organises an annual programme of events and conferences to support members' personal and professional development and provide a forum to discuss the latest developments in speech and language therapy.
For more information, contact:
- RCSLT Events and Marketing Manager Sarah Matthews, tel: 020 7378 3002
- Events and Marketing Officer Digna Bankovska, tel: 020 7378 3633
- Events and Member Engagement Officer Kaleigh Maietta, tel: 0207 378 3005.
The RCSLT coordinates webinars on a range of topics affecting speech and language therapy. Each month a new online debate will be held featuring several guest speakers. All RCSLT members will be able to view and participate in the live webinars.
The RCSLT undertakes regular national campaigns to support its members and the clients they serve.