Speech and language therapy: Showing your worth through value-based healthcare
Thursday 4 October 2018
Mercure Holland House Hotel, 24-26 Newport Rd, Cardiff, CF24 0DD
Join us at this year’s national RCSLT Study Day, which aims to develop attendees’ understanding and use of a value-based approach to delivering speech and language therapy services.
By attending this event, delegates will:
- Be aware of the strategic context for improvement
- Understand value-based healthcare as an improvement approach
- Gain a better understanding of the policy drivers from across the UK
- Have the opportunity to hear from colleagues and experts in the field
- Be aware of where additional information and resources can be found
- Have the opportunity to develop a personal plan for implementing learning
BOOK YOUR PLACE
Places are limited; book now to avoid disappointment.
- RCSLT Member: £24 (£20+VAT)
- Non-member: £48 (£40+VAT)
- AGM only: free
The delegate fee includes lunch, refreshments and materials. Please note that terms and conditions apply.