What is a webinar?
Webinars are interactive web-based presentations, lectures or seminars. They can include video, audio, photos, presentations and allow an audience to attend from remote locations. Webinars are interactive and allow users to submit questions and comments before or during the presentation.
RCSLT Webinar: Sensational CENs – making the most of your professional networks
Tuesday, 25 April 2017
13.00 – 13.45
Are you a member of a CEN and looking to be more involved? Or are you already on your CEN’s executive group and unsure of where to go for help and support in planning projects or events?
Come and join the RCSLT webinar - Sensational CENs! You will find out how you can help support the CPD of the profession in addition to your day job.
The webinar will be chaired by Dominique Lowenthal, Head of Professional Development at the RCSLT, with speakers:
- Louisa Reeves, Lead Communication Adviser, ICAN
- Tom Griffin, Enquiries Coordinator, RCSLT
By attending this webinar, delegates will:
- Have a greater understanding of RCSLT resources available for CENs
- Gain more information about the practical aspects of running a CEN
- Hear about what CENs can do now to make a difference in the field of speech and language therapy
- Understand how being part of a CEN improves your personal practice and counts towards your CPD
Participants have the opportunity to submit questions on this topic to our speakers before and during the webinar. Register for your place and submit a question here.
Please note places are limited. Unfortunately, webinar content currently cannot be viewed on mobile devices.
How to join in
Before the webinar:
- Register for a future event: follow the links on the listed forthcoming webinars.
- Once you have registered: please hold the date for the webinar.
On the day of the webinar:
- Start time: You will be able to join the event 10 minutes before the webinar start time.
- Sound: ensure you have headphones or speakers connected to your computer in order to hear.
- Chat: You have to type your message using the keyboard in order to join the chat.
- Send a question to the panel: use the Q&A button.
- This is not a teleconference and you will not be able to join by telephone.
- For more information download the webinar guide for participants.
Students: An essential part of your workforce – 18 January 2017