The RCSLT will be holding a series of webinars in 2016, covering a range of topics affecting the speech and language therapy profession.
What is a webinar?
Webinars are interactive web-based presentations, lectures or seminars. They can include video, audio, photos, presentations and allow an audience to attend from remote locations. Webinars are interactive and allow users to submit questions and comments before or during the presentation.
How to join in
Before the webinar:
- Register for a future event: follow the links on the listed forthcoming webinars.
- Once you have registered: please hold the date for the webinar.
On the day of the webinar:
- Start time: You will be able to join the event 10 minutes before the webinar start time.
- Sound: ensure you have headphones or speakers connected to your computer in order to hear.
- Chat: You have to type your message using the keyboard in order to join the chat.
- Send a question to the panel: use the Q&A button.
- This is not a teleconference and you will not be able to join by telephone.
- For more information download the webinar guide for participants.
- Students: An essential part of your workforce, 18 Jan 2017.
- What can I share? Exploding the myths about information sharing, 15 July 2016.
- Giving Voice to people affected by Parkinson’s, 15th June 2016.
- Transition from child to adult services with rehabilitation needs: what does it take to get it right? 13 May 2016.
- Communicating Quality Live: finding your way through the new professional guidance, 25th April 2016.
- What is the value of rehabilitation and how to quantify this, 25 January 2016.
- Being Sherlock, 26 October 2015.
- Giving Voice. Local heroes make national champions: engaging with MPs, 10 July 2015.
- Building a business case for adult services, 26 March 2015.
- Managing relationships for transition, 2 March 2015.
- Giving a voice to people with dementia: communication and swallowing, 26 February 2015.
- Integration in action: breaking down boundaries, 5 February 2015.
- SEND reforms: an introduction for SLTs, 26 January 2015.
- Unlocking evidence of best practice webinar, 19 January 2015.