Mutual Recognition Agreement
Coming to the UK to work as an SLT?
Members of the following organisations may apply for RCSLT membership through the Mutual Recognition of Credentials Agreement (MRA).
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Speech Pathology Australia
- New Zealand Speech-Language Therapists Association
- Speech-Language and Audiology Canada (SAC)
- Irish Association of Speech and Language Therapists (IASLT)
If you trained as an SLT outside one of these countries, please contact the RCSLT Membership Team for information about RCSLT membership opportunities.