This page provides information about our work in Scotland.
- (June 2015)
- (April 2015)
- RCSLT SLC and SHANARRI outcomes briefing (August 2014)
- The Children and Young People (Scotland) Act 2014 (March 2014)
- Allied Health Professions National Delivery Plan in 89 words (November 2012)
- Presentation on the Allied Health Professions National Delivery Plan (highlighting points relevant to speech and language therapy) (November 2012)
- Briefing note on the Allied Health Professions National Delivery Plan (August 2012)
- What do SLTs do? (May 2012)
- SLT Innovations Brief (April 2012)
- Briefing for the Scottish Parliament Justice Committee on Speech,Language and Communication Needs in the Criminal Justice System (February 2012)
- RCSLT response to Ready to Act - A transformational plan for children and young people requiring support from Allied Health Professionals (November 2015)
- RCSLT Written Evidence to the Scottish Parliament's Justice Committee on the Community Justice Bill (August 2015)
- RCSLT Response to Draft Statutory Guidance associated with Children and Young People’s (Scotland) Act 2014 (May 2015)
- Advanced Dementia Consultation Response: Developing the 8 Pillars Model of Community Support (February 2015)
- RCSLT response to Public Bodies (Joint working)(Scotland) Bill (January 2015)
- RCSLT response to Integration of Adult Health and Social Care in Scotland Consultation on Proposals (January 2015)
- RCSLT Brief Consultation on proposals to Introduce a Statutory Duty of Candour for Health and Social Services (January 2015)
- Statutory Duty of Candour for Health and Social Care Services Respondent Information Form (January 2015)
- Gaelic Education Legislation Consultation on Gaelic Medium Education Bill & GME Bill Response form (September 2014)
- RCSLT Speech, language and communication and early years health inequalities – the cycle generation after generation (August 2014)
- Response to consultation on the Children and Young People Bill (September 2012)
- Response to consultation on proposals for the integration of adult health and social care (September 2012)
- Response to consultation ‘Making Justice Work for Victims and Witnesses: Victims and Witnesses Bill’ (July 2012)
- Response to the draft Allied Health Professions National Delivery Plan (May 2012)
- Earlier consultation responses
A draft manifesto of asks for the Holyrood 2016 Election.
- Giving Voice
The Giving Voice campaign aims to ‘give voice’ to people with speech, language and communication needs – to ensure their needs, and those of their carers and families, are met. We equip our members to demonstrate locally how speech and language therapy makes a difference to individuals and society, whilst RCSLT officers work to engage decision makers and the media at a national level.
- Youth offenders and criminal justice
- Improvements in stroke care
Email Kim Hartley, RCSLT Scotland Policy Officer, or telephone 0131 226 5250.
Postal address: 49 North Castle Street, Edinburgh EH2 3BG.