Join the team
Find out about opportunities to work at the RCSLT
Board of trustees vacancies
We currently have no board of trustees vacancies.
We currently have no committee vacancies.
The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT) is the professional body for speech and language therapists across the UK. The RCSLT has more than 19,500 members and employs around 60 staff predominately based in a London office. It also has offices in Belfast, Edinburgh and Cardiff.
Staff are currently working remotely due to the pandemic. When the main office in London Bridge re-opens, candidates may be expected to be office-based for at least part of the week.
See the individual job role pages for more details and to apply to the RCSLT’s current vacancies:
- Salesforce Administrator (closes 1 November)
- Director of Engagement and Communications (closes 15 November)
Please note that as part of our commitment to equality and diversity, we have decided to redact any personal information not relating to the role from applications prior to them being presented to the selection panel.
Please email completed applications and any questions you have about the roles to email@example.com
Working with us
RCSLT employees benefit from:
- 25 days general annual leave entitlement (increasing incrementally after 2 years), plus office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Annual salary increments within pay range, where eligible
- Occupational sick pay
- The RCSLT pays 9% of salary into the company stakeholder pension scheme
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes
- Employee assistance programme