The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapist’s PR team is happy to help with any media enquiries you have.
Our members work in a broad range of environments and support people throughout their lives across a spectrum of clinical conditions. You can find out more by reading our factsheets.
We provide a comprehensive media service, so whether you want a briefing on a specific subject, require an interview with an expert in their field, or simply need some advice, please get in touch or call us on 07710 707183 or 07834728679 (Monday – Wednesday).
- 17 November 2021 – Barnsley becomes first football club to champion multi-award-winning ‘Communication Access’ initiative
- 16 July 2021 – Don’t abandon masks and social distancing yet, health professionals urge the public
- 20 January 2021 – Healthcare workers issue emergency call to Matt Hancock: ‘Stop praising us and start protecting us!’
- 12 November 2020 – Millions of consumers with communication needs thrown a lifeline in lockdown with launch of new symbol
- 2 April 2020 – Speech and language therapists’ lives at risk of COVID-19 due to inadequate Government guidance on personal protective equipment
Corporate requests for RCSLT logo use
All corporate requests for the use of the RCSLT logo must follow a quality-assurance process.
For more details, or to request an application pack, please contact us.