RCSLT webinar: HCPC audit – what you need to know
This webinar took place on 10 June 2021, 1pm – 2pm.
The webinar was chaired by Victoria Harris, head of learning, RCSLT, and featured presentations by:
- Natalie Berrie, registration manager, HCPC.
- Sian Tooke, speech and language therapist, St Austell.
- Mark Singleton, learning officer, RCSLT.
Watch the recording:
This recording also features a BSL interpreter.
The interpretation of this content was recorded live and may contain errors/omissions due to the live nature of the event and the interpreting process.
By watching this webinar, delegates will:
- Understand more about the HCPC CPD audit process, including what happens if you are selected for audit.
- Learn about resources and help available to support you to gather the evidence you need.
- Hear from an SLT who has been audited.