From 1 November 2020, all speech and language therapy students will become eligible for free membership of the RCSLT.
The move by the RCSLT Board of Trustees aims to increase students’ access to support and guidance at a time when many have seen their studies and placements severely disrupted by the pandemic.
Students who are already members will be converted to free membership and receive a partial refund if they paid for the full year in advance. Non-members and those currently using our free online access offer will need to apply to become members.
To take up this offer, students should apply here.
We hope that the wide range of RCSLT member benefits will help students to make the most of their studies and enter the speech and language therapy workforce fully prepared.
Member benefits include:
- The RCSLT website, home to a host of learning resources
- All RCSLT guidance, which can support you in your studies
- The RCSLT CPD diary, where you can record your learning
- More than 100 professional networks – joining these is a great way to build your CV
- Online access to the RCSLT magazine Bulletin, and a subscription to the email newsletter
- Access to the new student network in the RCSLT online professional networks area, where you can ask questions, share resources and connect with other students across the UK
- Help and support when you need it through our dedicated enquiries service, email@example.com