Closing date: Thursday 30 September, 5pm
Are you an allied health professional with an interest in data, digital and technology and how it can be used to support the provision of high-quality services? Do you have experience of managing projects and have excellent organisational skills? Would you like to work with a team of dynamic and forward-thinking individuals? If so, we could have the post for you.
The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT) is looking to recruit a Outcomes and Informatics Officer to plan, manage, deliver and evaluate a portfolio of projects and services to support the speech and language therapy profession in relation to the areas of outcomes and health informatics.
The RCSLT is the professional body for speech and language therapists in the UK. This role sits in the dynamic professional development team.
The successful candidate will have:
- A good knowledge and understanding of the use of digital, data and technology in the provision of health and care services across the UK.
- Experience of utilising digital, data and technology in the provision of health and care services and will be aware of the benefits and challenges.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- A can-do and flexible attitude to problem solving.
- Excellent communication and team-working skills.
- Full time: 35 hours/five days a week
- Fixed term contract for six months (with possibility of extension)
- Salary: £36,819 pa including London weighting
- Closing date: Thursday 30 September, 5pm
- Interview date: Tuesday 12 October
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote working at present because of the pandemic. When our office in London Bridge re-opens, candidates may be expected to be office-based for at least part of the week.
Application is by the official RCSLT application form only. Please send all the completed forms to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Thursday 30 September 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be informed as soon as possible.