RCSLT Conference 2023: Embracing the future together
This year’s RCSLT Conference involved two days filled with opportunities for learning, professional development and networking. Registered delegates are still able to access all of the content from the event on our platform until 3 April 2024.
The RCSLT Conference is our flagship event, which takes place every two years to bring together SLTs from the UK and around the world to connect across sectors, specialisms, career stages and locations. Across the two days we had 8 keynote sessions, 24 parallel sessions, 71 presentations, over 60 posters, and lots of networking opportunities.
By attending the conference, you would have been able to:
- Learn about the latest research and evidence-based practice
- Gain essential continuing professional development
- Hear from and network with leaders from across the profession
- Find out about the latest developments in the healthcare landscape
- Rediscover your love of the profession
Use #RCSLTConf2023 to share information about the conference.
For any queries about conference email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RCSLT Conference was sponsored by: