This year’s student day took place virtually on Wednesday 7 December 2022, 10am-2pm.
The day was aimed at final year students to help with job applications, interviews and getting to grips with what’s expected as an NQP.
Read the draft programme.
Aims and objectives
By attending the RCSLT National Student Study Day 2022, delegates will:
- Understand which essential skills and knowledge will be in demand in the future
- Hear from managers recruiting newly qualified practitioners about what they are looking for in NQPs
- Get practical tips from NQPs on finding your first role, and adapting to life as an SLT
- Hear top tips on writing professionally, presenting yourself virtually, and how to present clinical information verbally to service users
- Take advantage of a unique networking opportunity to help you begin your journey in the profession
Watch the event recording on YouTube.