RCSLT and LGBT Foundation webinar: Giving voice to trans people
About the webinar
RCSLT and LGBT Foundation webinar: Giving Voice to trans people
Monday 29 March, 1-2pm
This free webinar will feature presentations by:
- Sean Pert, senior lecturer, The University of Manchester
- Zane Robinson, programme coordinator, LGBT Foundation
By attending this webinar, delegates will:
- Hear how speech and language therapists work with and can support trans people.
- Learn what the LGBT Foundation is doing to bring about change for the better.
- Hear first-hand the experience of accessing speech and language therapy.
The webinar will be of interest to you if you:
- Are trans or know someone who is.
- Are a speech and language therapist, or other health and care professional, who works with trans people.
- Would like information on the work of an organisations which support trans people.
- Are interested in diversity and delivering high quality and inclusive services.
Participants have the opportunity to submit questions on this topic to our speakers before and during the webinar.