RCSLT and LGBT Foundation webinar: Giving voice to trans people
About the webinar
RCSLT and LGBT Foundation webinar: Giving Voice to trans people
Tuesday 31 March
13.00 – 13.45
This webinar was chaired by Kamini Gadhok MBE, CEO, RCSLT, and featured presentations by:
- Sean Pert, senior lecturer, The University of Manchester
- Zane Robinson, Community Programmes Manager & Trans Programme Coordinator
Aims and objectives
By watching this webinar, delegates will:
- Hear how speech and language therapists work with and can support trans people.
- Learn what the LGBT Foundation is doing to bring about change for the better.
- Hear first-hand the experience of accessing speech and language therapy.
The webinar will be of interest to you if you:
Are trans or know someone who is.
- Are a speech and language therapist, or other health and care professional, who works with trans people.
- Would like information on the work of an organisations which support trans people.
- Are interested in diversity and delivering high-quality and inclusive services.
Watch the recording here
Slides Q&A to follow