COVID-19 data collection tool
The RCSLT has developed a dataset and a data collection tool to support the speech and language therapy profession with capturing data on the management of patients with confirmed and suspected COVID-19. Visit our page about the COVID-19 data collection tool to:
- download the spreadsheet and accompanying resources
- register your SLT service to submit data to the national database and access reports
- find out more about how you can collect this data if you are already using the RCSLT Online Outcome Tool
If you have any feedback or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Understanding the mid- to long-term speech and language therapy needs associated with COVID-19
This survey has been developed to gain an insight into members’ experiences of working with individuals who have/had speech and language therapy needs at least 12 weeks after the onset of COVID-19. This includes people who:
- had either confirmed or suspected COVID-19;
- had/have speech and language therapy needs (which are caused or exacerbated by COVID-19) at least 12 weeks after the onset of COVID-19 symptoms, irrespective of whether they had identified needs prior to this time; and,
- were/are receiving rehabilitation for their speech and language therapy needs in an inpatient setting, outpatient setting and/or in the community.
The data gathered via this survey will be used by the RCSLT to help us understand the demand on speech and language therapy services. This will inform our workforce planning, influencing and lobbying work.
The deadline for responding to this survey is Wednesday 10 March, 5pm. We estimate that it will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete if you have prepared the information you need in advance of starting this survey. This document provides a summary of the questions to assist with this.