Closing date: Friday 24 September 2021
This exciting role of Project Assistant will be an essential part of the team at the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists, undertaking administrative and project management duties to help us deliver a range of services to our members.
The Project Assistant will be responsible for administering, coordinating and organising team activities and projects across professional guidance, research and learning teams in order to support delivery of our organisational aims.
The Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT) is the professional body for the UK’s 19,000 speech and language therapists.
The successful candidate will have:
- Administrative experience in organising project-critical meetings and resources
- Confidence in using different Microsoft packages and online meeting applications
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Excellent communication and written English skills
- A can-do and flexible attitude to problem solving
- Full time: 35 hours/five days a week
- Permanent contract
- Salary: £30,219 pa including London weighting
- Closing date: 24 September 2021
- Interview date: 5 or 6 October 2021
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote working at present because of the pandemic. When our office in London Bridge re-opens, candidates may be expected to be office-based for at least part of the week.
Application is by the official RCSLT application form only. Please send all the completed forms to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 24 September 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be informed as soon as possible.