RCSLT Conference 2021: Breaking barriers and building better
5-7 October 2021
The RCSLT Conference 2021 programme is now available. The event will take place over three days at various times, in order to accommodate as many delegates as possible from across the UK and the rest of the globe. The posters will be available across all three days of the Conference. The programme is subject to change.
RCSLT Conference 2021 promises to be our most inclusive ever, offering an opportunity for speech and language therapists from all specialisms and sectors around the UK, and the rest of the world, to come together virtually for three days of learning, connecting and recharging.
The event will feature oral and poster presentations, parallel and plenary sessions and keynote speakers on topics covering a wide range of adult and child specialisms.
Starting in September, pre-recorded presentations will be available followed by live keynote and plenary sessions in the first week of October.
Don’t miss out on this important opportunity to enhance your knowledge, celebrate the spectacular work by the speech and language therapy profession and reconnect with your professional community.
For RCSLT members, the cost of a conference ticket will be £50 or less.
- Innovation – through careful evaluation to meet the challenges we face, including COVID-19.
- Diversity – within the profession, the areas in which we practice and the populations we serve.
- Resilience – caring for the health and wellbeing of the profession.
- New evidence – the latest and best in speech and language therapy research.
- Quality – improving the quality of clinical practice.
- Workforce innovation – from student placements to consultants and everything in between.
- Co-production – putting our service users at the heart of clinical services and research.
- Collaboration and integration – working together and adding value through speech therapy.
- Leadership – across the profession and at all levels.
Tickets and fees
Bookings are open for the RCSLT Conference 2021: Breaking barriers and building better – take advantage of the early bird prices until 31 August 2021.
Early bird fees (until 31 August)
- RCSLT member: £35 (29.17+VAT)
- Non-member: £50 (41.67+VAT)
Early bird student, NQP and assistant member tickets (until 31 August)
- £25 (20.83+VAT)
- RCSLT member: £50 (41.67+VAT)
- Non-member: £65 (54.17+VAT)
Booking via invoice
We will be accepting bookings via invoice only if at least four tickets are booked at once. If you would like to book via invoice, you will need to submit a copy of the purchase order along with your booking form.
We will only be accepting bookings via invoice until 7 September 2021.
To request a booking form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions associated with booking onto the RCSLT Conference 2021 can be found on the booking form and under the ticket details on the Eventbrite registration page.