RCSLT Conference 2021: Breaking barriers and building better
5-7 October 2021
The RCSLT Conference 2021 app is now available! If you have purchased a ticket, you will be able to access the platform and all the plenary and parallel sessions, posters, exhibition and more!
How do I get onto the Conference platform?
If you have registered for a place at the RCSLT Conference, please visit the virtual event platform Whova, which is available on desktop and mobile.
- Download the app on your smartphone
- Or view the app on your PC (try to use Chrome or Firefox, not Edge)
- Click ‘sign up here’ to create your profile – please use the email address you used to purchase your tickets on Eventbrite!
- Discover how to navigate and make the most of Whova’s features using the handy guides available
If you have not booked a place, you will not be able to access the Conference platform
How do I join parallel sessions via the Conference platform?
- Once you are logged into Whova you will see ‘Agenda’ on the left hand side on your PC or at the bottom of your screen on a smartphone. Click ‘Sessions’ if necessary
- Alternatively, you can hit the search icon and type the session you are looking for
- Select the date the session is scheduled on (Full programme can be found here)
- Enter the parallel session (click ‘Live stream’ on mobile app)
- If you are using a smartphone but wish to watch the session on your desktop, hit the ‘Watch on desktop’ button and an email will be sent to you with a link to the session
RCSLT Conference 2021 promises to be our most inclusive ever, offering an opportunity for speech and language therapists from all specialisms and sectors around the UK, and the rest of the world, to come together virtually for three days of learning, connecting and recharging.
The event will feature oral and poster presentations, parallel and plenary sessions and keynote speakers on topics covering a wide range of adult and child specialisms.
Starting in September, pre-recorded presentations will be available followed by live keynote and plenary sessions in the first week of October.
Don’t miss out on this important opportunity to enhance your knowledge, celebrate the spectacular work by the speech and language therapy profession and reconnect with your professional community.
For RCSLT members, the cost of a conference ticket will be £50 or less.
- Innovation – through careful evaluation to meet the challenges we face, including COVID-19.
- Diversity – within the profession, the areas in which we practice and the populations we serve.
- Resilience – caring for the health and wellbeing of the profession.
- New evidence – the latest and best in speech and language therapy research.
- Quality – improving the quality of clinical practice.
- Workforce innovation – from student placements to consultants and everything in between.
- Co-production – putting our service users at the heart of clinical services and research.
- Collaboration and integration – working together and adding value through speech therapy.
- Leadership – across the profession and at all levels.