5 November 2021
Share your thoughts on Bulletin and be in with the chance of winning a £50 M&S gift card!
The 2021 Bulletin reader survey is now live – complete the short questionnaire to have direct impact on the content we share in each edition of the magazine.
Following almost a year of Bulletin being quarterly, the RCSLT is eager for some feedback on how our readers are responding to the new format.
Participants of the reader survey are automatically entered into a prize draw to win a £50 M&S gift card. Read the terms and conditions for more information.
The quarterly version of Bulletin launched in spring 2021 with a sleek new design, more environmentally-conscious pages and even more news, interviews and analysis for SLTs at all stages of their careers. RCSLT members can read Bulletin online.
Tell us your thoughts today – complete the survey online.
Terms and conditions
- Bulletin is published on behalf of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists (RCSLT) by Redactive Publishing Limited.
- The prize draw is open to current RCSLT members who are readers of Bulletin, excluding employees of Redactive Publishing Limited and RCSLT staff. Entry in the competition is free of charge. Any member may participate if aged over 18. Entries are limited to one per person. By entering you agree to these terms.
- The prize draw is open until Friday 19 November.
- Entrants need only provide their name and email address for the prize draw and such details will only be used by Redactive Publishing Limited, 78 Chamber Street, London, E1 8BL for the purposes of the prize draw.
- All responses will be treated in confidence and used only to shape our future publishing plans. Any collected data will be held in line with RCSLT policies.
- Entrants will be selected at random for the prize.
- The prize is an M&S gift card to the value of £50 for three winning entrants. Redactive reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute a cash alternative for any prize. These are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Insurance is not included with any of the above prizes. Promoter accepts no liability or damage incurred during delivery.
- All prizes are subject to availability.
- Redactive Publishing Limited reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- All copyright in the entries will rest with Redactive Publishing Limited.
- The RCSLT and Redactive Publishing Limited will arrange delivery of the prize to an agreed UK, Isle of Man or Channel Island address.
- The RCSLT and Redactive Publishing Limited will not be liable for the condition of the prize whilst in transit.
- The selection of the winners will be conducted randomly. The RCSLT and Redactive Publishing Limited’s selection is final.
- The winner will be contacted by email no later than 7 days after the close of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted during this period, Redactive Publishing Limited reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random and thereafter until a winner is found.
- No correspondence will be entered into and legal proceedings are barred.
- The RCSLT reserves the right to change any detail of this survey and / or prize at any time.
- In case of technical manipulations or non‐compliance with these terms, The RCSLT and Redactive Media Group reserve the right to exclude participants from the survey, delete multiple entries or abort the entire survey. The RCSLT and Redactive Media Group accept no liability or warranty.
The RCSLT’s Bulletin magazine is the UK’s leading professional speech and language therapy publication, providing the latest speech and language therapy news, features and analysis.