21 November 2022
The prize draw has now come to an end and three winners were selected through an automated number generator. We will be in touch to let you know if you have won a prize.
Last month, we launched our Horizon member profile project where we asked RCSLT members to tell us about their career so far by completing their online member profile.
We have three One4all gift vouchers worth £50 to give away. They can be used in a range of high street and online stores. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is log onto the member area of the website and completed your profile by close of play on 9 December. If you’re one of the 1,200 members who’ve already logged in and updated their profiles this autumn, you’ll automatically be entered into the prize draw.
Our Horizon project will help us make sure we’re meeting members needs now and in the future.
Terms and conditions
- Only members of the RCSLT who have updated their online membership profile will be eligible for the prize draw.
- Every member of the RCSLT who has updated the details of their member profile by 11.59 on 9 December will automatically be entered into our draw – there is no need to provide any further personal information or details.
- If you do not wish to be entered into the draw, please get in touch and we will remove your name from the draw.
- We will give away 3 x vouchers worth £50 from One4all, to 3 different people.
- Winners will be decided by a randomised, computer draw
- Further details about how we store and protect your information as part of our work to bring services to our members are available and can be reviewed on our Member profile FAQ page