Date and venue details
- Wednesday 11 October 2017
- The Metropole Hotel, Llandrindod Wells, Wales LD1 5DY
After attending this event delegates were:
- Aware of best practice projects undertaken in Wales.
- Inspired to engage with others to share knowledge on best practice.
- Inspired to develop innovative work to improve the quality of services.
- Understood their role in RCSLT Wales Hub and RCSLT governance structures.
Download the RCSLT Wales Best Practice Day 2017 programme.
Download the presentations from Best Practice Day
- Implementing TOMS – Our Journey in ABMU-HB by Jade Farrell and Anna Vivian
- The 5 Good Communication Standards: Shaping Future Services by Tricia King and Karen Leadbitter
- A Journey Towards Maximum Impact: Development and implementation of an evidence-based early language clinical pathway across Wales by Lucy Herdman and Catherine Pape
- Identifying Nusery-age children in need of intensive SLT by Susan Hughes
- SLT role in Awake Craniotomy, does my bum look big in scrubs? by Lisa and Nicki
- Introduction of Consultation Clinics to ASD assessment pathway in NPT by Natasha Bold
- A Voice for the group: Working across health boards by Joanne Fletcher and Judith Burt
- Live Loud by Philippa Wright and Anna Kissick
- Incorporating a bilingual focus into the all Wales speech sound pathway by Rhonwen Lewis
- Engaging young people with target setting by Janice Attard
- Prolonged disorders of consciousness by Sophie Brown and Esyllt Glyn Jones
- Youth Justice by Kate Parfitt and Kim Jenkins
- Making the most of Community SLT: Improving response times by Rachel Dunn and Rebecca Wooller